The Ansmann Energy 16 Plus Speed Battery Charger is a well-designed, compact and highly efficient NiCad and NiMH charger with up to twelve separate charging channels. Each of the charging slots has an individual LED display which shows the current charge status of the batteries, allowing you to monitor the process when it's in use. A red flashing light indicates that there is an error with a specific battery pack, or if the charger has been plugged into an incorrect electrical outlet or supply voltage.
- This charger has 6 pairs of charging slots, in each these you can either insert two AAA or AA cells or 1 C or D cell.
- Reverse polarity and over-charging protection, with trickle charge function so the batteries can be left in the charger until they are needed, counteracting self-discharge.
- A quick charge option of up to 1000 mA.
- Two USB ports are also featured, for charging a variety of devices such as mobile phones.
- Switchable Power input, between 120V and 240V AC, making the charger suitable for worldwide travel.
The Ansmann Energy 16 Plus Speed Charger features adjustable charging rates to suit AAA, AA, C, 9V and D-size batteries. It safeguards batteries against overcharging and overheating.
This battery charger comes with a three-year warranty and a power cord as standard.