This Ansmann Powerline 2 9V 6LR61 battery charger is perfect for both amateur and professional use. It features individual cell monitoring, charging cycles for each slot and colour-coded LED displays to give simple updates on the charging progress. Its state of the art microprocessor-controlled charging system optimises battery charging to maximise service life, and its automatic shutdown functionality as soon as the cells are fully charged protects against overcharging.
The three-pin socket on the charger makes it suitable for UK use, where a two-pin socket adapter is also included. The charger also includes a three year warranty as standard.
- Batteries can be charged individually as well as in a pair.
- Automatic start and switchover to pulse charging, to maximise the cells life.
- Over-charging protection with a safety timer.
- Defective cell and reverse polarity protection.
- Charging current during standard cycle: 70mA.